Our warehouse despatches Monday to Friday. Please note that we can manufacture to order and will always have a skilled artist to work on personalised items.
All orders are sent using a tracked courier service for your convenience and security. You will receive an email confirmation with your tracking number when your order has been dispatched.
You can also find your tracking information in the order section of your Halcyon Days account.
It is the customer's responsibility to inform Halcyon Days of any specific delivery requirements. Shipping methods cannot be amended once the order has been despatched.
Please allow the following delivery times for orders made online:
Delivery for the USA - within 5-7 working days after the order has been placed, if the item is in stock and is not made to order.
Shipping to another destination? Please click GBP at the top left of your screen for additional options.
For personalised items, please allow a further 10 working days on top of the delivery times above, to allow for hand painting or individual kiln firing.
If the parcel is unable to be delivered, the courier will leave a card with details of how to receive your order.
Postage & Packing
|USA||All basket denominations||$ 30.00|
Orders outside the UK
Orders outside of the UK ship free of Sales Tax. There may however be local import duties, for which Halcyon Days will not be responsible. Duty rates and personal import limits vary by country. A local customs website will advise these for your region.
- Faulty goods may be returned for an exchange or a refund within 30 days on receipt of purchase date, and we will offer a full refund against the original method of payment within 14 working days
- Items must be returned in the original packaging and with the despatch note
- Goods may be exchanged if they are returned within 30 days from receipt of purchase, providing the items are in the original packaging and in fully saleable condition. You must provide proof of purchase.
Exceptions: Please note that the following are excluded from our returns policy:
- Earrings (due to hygiene reasons)
- Bespoke, personalised, dated, soldered, embossed or engraved items
- Items otherwise altered to a customer's request
- Please note, if an exchange is required, your order will need to be refunded and a new order placed. Please contact our Customer Service team and they will be happy to help you with this or any other queries you may have
- For postage returns please include a note explaining the reason for the return, except for faulty items that are the responsibility of Halcyon Days, all shipping costs for returns will be covered by the customer. Please see the FAQ page for more details.
- Please ensure all returned parcels are properly sealed and for added security we recommend that you use a recorded delivery service. We cannot provide credit for packages lost during the returns process if tracking or proof of delivery is not available. We do not accept liability for returned goods lost in transit. We run a strict no refund policy on shipping costs.
- Halcyon Days will only pay for the cost of returns if items were delivered in error or faulty or damaged.
- If you return items from your order please call +44 (0) 1782 652805
- There is strictly a no refund or Exchange Policy on Halcyon Days goods which have not been purchased from www.halycondays.co.uk. Multi-brand retailers and stockists will adhere to their own refund policy. Items bought in concession stores must be returned to their host stores for a refund.
- For repairs please call the customer services number below.
We do not refund shipping costs.