HALCYON DAYS LONDON LIMITED
Environmental Policy Statement
The Halcyon Days companies recognise that day-to-day operations can impact both directly and indirectly on the environment. We aim to protect and improve the environment through good management and by adopting best practice wherever possible. Halcyon Days will work to integrate environmental considerations into our business decisions and adopt greener alternatives wherever possible, throughout our operations.
In all our activities we aspire to:
- Comply fully with all relevant environmental codes of practice and regulations and operate the Business in an environmentally sensitive manner
- Identify and manage environmental risks and hazards to prevent pollution to land, air and water.
- Reducing energy and water usage by increased energy efficiency, improved process efficiency and recycling water where possible.
- Minimise waste and increase recycling within the framework of our waste management procedures.
- Involve customers, partners, clients, suppliers and subcontractors in the implementation of our objectives.
- Promote environmentally responsible purchasing.
- Raise the awareness of staff through training and enable employees to input their ideas for improved environmental control in their work areas.
- Improve the environmental efficiency of our transport and travel.
- Regularly review progress and establish targets to measure the continuous improvement in our environmental performance.
All employees are responsible for working towards the objectives contained within this policy.